Feb 24, 2016

New York Fashion Week: Shoes passion

New York Fashion Week
I am a shoe-lover, I get crazy when I see new pair of amazing shoes by famous brands,I should have them even if I don't use them very. Sometime I take out all my shoes from the wardrobe and this collection drives me crazy. I totally agree with the words of Kerry Bradshaw that shoes are more above everything. That is the most important event for me from New York fashion week was the day of shoes catwalk. I was impressed by the variety of new brands and tendencies.
Some designers decided to make experiments by using materials such as velvet and velour in corporation with leather. Battalions (ankle booties) with gold and silver endings by Phillip Lim and Tommy Hilfiger were the hits of new coming season. Gothic style was announced as the most popular direction in shoes fashion. Booties on the huge and massive platforms by Hervé Léger, and bakers' boots with lots of belts by Public School were the most impressive new launches spring season. And of course the classical shoes in Louboutin style were among the hits of spring season; the trendy colors were black and white, champagne and soft pastel colors.