Feb 24, 2016

What can motivate you in fitness?

having an amazing and slim figure
Here is a question, what are our motivations to do sport. Generally it depends from the person; for some this can be having an amazing and slim figure, for others fitness can be just a hobby, which helps them to relax after a working day. Personally for me it is very hard to start workouts, and even if I have such a huge motivation as having a beautiful body that is not enough for me for starting doing sport. I delayed every time my sport activity, but very suddenly I found out the best workout motivation for me.
My sweetheart, after noticing that I am too lazy for doing workouts alone, suggested me to go in for fitness together, this was the best motivation for me, first of all because I want to spent every spare minute of my life with my lovely one, secondly because I want to be the most desirable person for him, and the fitness will help me to keep myself fit and have an amazing figure, and of course the best thing in couple workout is the gift kiss after every exercise. Guys visiting gym together is the best fitness motivation, just be creative and have fun together.